Hotel Nikko Osaka is a deluxe hotel located in a prime area of central Osaka. The hotel faces the famous tree-lined Mido-suji Avenue, the city's main boulevard and home to the headquarters of major corporations and the city’s main shopping and leisure district.. The hotel offers numerous room accommodations to choose from and an array of international cuisine.
Map / Access
〒542-0086 1-3-3, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
- TEL 81-6-6244-1111
- FAX 81-6-6245-2432
Check in 15:00 / Check out 12:00
[ From JR Osaka station ]
* Directly connected to Midosuji Line, Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line, Exit 8 of above shinsaibashi Station.
[ From Airport ]
* Limousine bus
・75 minutes from Kansai International Airport to Namba(OCAT).
・30 minutes from Osaka Itami Airport to Namba(OCAT)
* Nankai Line
・38 minutes from Kansai International Airport to Nankai Namba Station.
[ From OCAT ]
* Subway(Midosuji Line)
1,200 yen / hour 600 yen additional 30 mins. 1,400 yen / night for staying guests
• Number of Guest rooms: 635
• 32 aboveground floors 4 underground levels
[Services & Amenities]
• Church, Shinzen
• PC service
High-speed internet access available in all guest rooms.
• Cash, Credit card, JAL coupon
• VISA MASTER AMEX JCB Diners China UnionPay etc.
• Tax 5%
• Service Charge 10%