Contact by Internet or Phone
From the hotel list below, please choose hotel you would like to book
Book by calling our reservation centers.
Notes to earn AAdvantage
- Miles are valid on AIRLINE FFP RATEs, but other eligible rates may apply and vary by hotel. Contact hotel directly.
- You will earn AAdvantage miles only when hotel room charges are paid directly to the hotel.
- Group rates are not eligible for earning AAdvantage miles.
- Some discounted rate may not be eligible at certain hotels. For details, please check with individual hotel.
[How to Earn AAdvantage for Your Hotel Stay]
- Please present your AAdvantage membership card and mention that you would like to earn AAdvantage miles upon check-in.
- Please make sure you receive a hotel receipt made out in your name.
- AAdvantage miles earned from hotel stays will be reflected in your account 4 to 6 weeks.
- Until your AAdvantage miles have posted to your AAdvantage account, please retain hotel receipt issued in your name.
- Even if you mentioned your AAdvantage membership number when reserved, you must advise the hotel when you check-in that you would like to earn AAdvantage miles. Failure to do so, will result in AAdvantage miles not posting to your account.
- A stay at the same hotel for more than one night is considered as “one stay”. If you check out and check in again at the same hotel within 24 hour period, it will be considered as one stay.
- If two or more members share a room, only AAdvantage member whose name appears on the hotel receipt will earn AAdvantage miles.
- Reserving multiple rooms in the same AAdvantage member’s name will result in the earning of AAdvantage miles for one stay.
American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count towards elite status qualification. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage program, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.
AAdvantage and AAdvantage with Scissor Eagle design are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.