Contact by Internet or Phone
From the hotel list below, please choose hotel you would like to book.
Nikko Hotels International
Nikko Hotels International (Overseas)
- Asia / Pacific
- The Americas
Book by calling our reservation centers.
Notes to earn SKYPASS Miles
- A guest must be a member of a participating airline program account to earn Airline miles.
- A guest must provide your valid frequent flyer card or number at check-in. Guest name must match frequent flyer membership name to earn Airline miles.
- A guest can only earn Airline miles in one airline program per qualifying stay
- Airline miles can only be earned by one person per room per stay.
- A "stay" is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Reserving multiple rooms in the same member' s name will result in the crediting of mileage for 1 stay.
- A guest must pay for and occupy the room in order to receive Airline miles.
- Airline miles are earned on the eligible room rate. For details of eligible room rate, please check with the individual hotel.
【Eligible Room Rate】
Mileage will be credited only when hotel room charges are paid directly to the hotel. Group rates are not eligible for mileage credit. Some discounted rates may not be eligible at certain hotels.
- Allow 2-3 months for Airline miles to be credited to your frequent Flyer account.
- Once Airline miles have been credited to your designated frequent flyer account, they cannot be moved to another participating frequent flyer program account.
- Until your mileage has been credited to your account, please retain hotel receipts issued in your name.
For further information and inquiries, please contact the following methods;
(2) By postal mail (One week processing time is required for this)
*Please write your name, Hotel name, Check-in/Check-out date, frequent flyer membership name, and frequent flyer membership number.
Korean Air reserves the right to change the SKYPASS program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the SKYPASS program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, SKYPASS miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count towards elite status qualification. Korean Air is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the SKYPASS program, visit SKYPASS.
For One Harmony Members
- Member benefits apply only to hotel stays reserved through Hotel Okura - JAL Hotels Reservation Centers or official websites, or directly with a participating hotel.
- Present your Member Card at check-in.