Golden Lotus Plus members will earn up to triple miles when staying at the participating hotels of Nikko Hotels International and Hotel JAL City with the applicable campaign rate plans during the campaign period.
Golden Lotus Plus Campaign Period
Check-in from December 1, 2014 to February 28, 2015
Golden Lotus Plus Miles Offer
Golden Lotus Plus Triple Miles Offer
Open in November, 2014
1,500 miles per stay (regular miles : 500 miles)
Newly opening Hotel Nikko Guangzhou offers you special privileges when you book a Superior Room for a minimum of 2 nights!
・1 complimentary daily buffet breakfast at Cafe Verano All-day dining
・Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
・Complimentary scheduled shuttle bus to Guangzhou East Railway Station
・Earn extra 1,000 points per stay for "One Harmony"
・Dining Coupon: additional RMB 100 for RMB 150 valued adding coupon
※Dining coupon valid to be used during room stays for a la carte(Food Only) in Café Verano, Benkay and Toh Lee.
※There is a promotional rate plan eligible to earn triple miles exclusively.
Hotel Nikko Guangzhou
Golden Lotus Plus Double Miles Offer
- Nikko Hotels International (Japan)
(regular miles : 500 miles)
- Nikko Hotels International (overseas)
(regular miles : 500 miles)
Please dial 81-3-5715-7766 if you are calling from Japan. For other countries, click here.
[ Terms and Condition ]
- Amount of bonus miles are varied by hotel. Please confirm with the participating hotels listed above.
- For reservation and inquiries, please call Hotel Okura - JAL Hotels Reservation Center or book online through the hotel list above.
- Miles will be credited per stay only with applicable campaign rate plans.
- Miles can be earned only when hotel room charges are paid to the hotel directly. Offer is applicable for check-in from 1 December 2014 to 28 February 2015 at qualified stays only.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions. Offer details and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Other Golden Lotus Plus terms and condition apply. Additional Nikko Hotels International and Hotel JAL City restrictions may apply. Offers void where prohibited by law.
[ How to Earn Golden Lotus Plus for Your Hotel Stay ]
- Please present your Golden Lotus Plus membership card and mention that you would like to earn Golden Lotus Plus upon check-in.
- Please make sure you receive a hotel receipt made out in your name.
- Until your miles are posted to your Golden Lotus Plus account, please retain hotel receipt issued in your name.
[ Notes ]
- Please quote your miles membership number when making your reservation. You have to present your membership card and advise your preference of earning miles at check-in.
- A 'stay' is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Miles can only be earned by 1 member per room, per stay.
- Miles can only be earned by 1 member for 1 stay regardless the number of rooms reserved by the same member.
- All Golden Lotus Plus program rules apply to Golden Lotus Plus program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. The rules are subject to change anytime. To review the rules, please visit Golden Lotus Plus .
For One Harmony Members
- Member benefits apply only to hotel stays reserved through Hotel Okura - JAL Hotels Reservation Centers or official websites, or directly with a participating hotel.
- Please click here, for details of One Harmony members benefits.
- Present your Member Card at check-in.