Handling of One Harmony Membership Information
HOC and JHC (hereinafter referred to as “the Companies” together) shall handle the personal information of One Harmony (hereinafter referred to as “OHM”) Program Members as follows.
1. Management of Personal Information
In operating the OHM system, with recognition of the importance of the personal information submitted by Members, the Companies shall treat such personal information with the utmost care, and safeguard such information under a strict computerized security system.
2. Shared Use
The Companies may use the personal information submitted by members for the purpose of recording lodging history, inclusion in membership cards, issuance of membership cards, provision of hotel accommodations, food and beverage services and wedding services, provision of other services closely related to hotel usage, giving notices about promotional plans and questionnaires including those of the partner companies, product development, OHM program management, and all other activities related thereto.
(1) Shared Data Items: Membership number, name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, place of employment (company name, department, title, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address), types of membership cards, lodging history, reservation history, communication history, point records, types of airline mileage program (aka FFP), FFP membership number, FFP tier, preference for smoking or nonsmoking room, taste, memorial days such as wedding anniversary, etc.
(2) Scope of Data Users: HOC, JHC, member hotels of OHR, a part of group hotels in alliance with HOC, restaurants operated by Okura Enterprise Co., Ltd. and a part of restaurants operated by Continental Foods Co., Ltd., JHC Chain Hotels, alliance hotels of JHC, Hotel Okura Group companies (*1), JAL Group airline companies (*2), and JAL Card Inc.
*1 Hotel Okura Group companies are Hotel Okura Enterprise Co., Ltd., Hotel Okura Space Solutions Co., Ltd., Continental Foods Co., Ltd. and Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd.. *2 JAL Group Airlines are Japan Airlines Co., Ltd., Japan Transocean Air Co., Ltd., JAL Express Co., Ltd., J-AIR Co., Ltd., Japan Air Commuter Co., Ltd. and Ryukyu Air Commuter Co., Ltd.
(3) Provision of personal information to third parties
The Companies shall not provide Member's personal information to any third party except when there is the prior consent of a Member or a prescription in the Terms and Conditions herein and related rules and regulations, or it is required pursuant to applicable laws.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
JHC shall not provide or disclose personal information to third parties unless members have given their consent in advance, or disclosure is required in accordance with laws and regulations, etc.
Members' requests for changes to or deletions of their own registered personal information or other inquiries shall be dealt with in a swift and appropriate manner within reasonable bounds upon personal enquiry by a Member.
0120-80-3789 (Toll free within Japan) or +81-(0)3-3224-6617
(9:30 - 18:00JST, Monday through Friday excluding national holidays, and year-end and New Year holiday period)
Revised on April 1st, 2013