Handling of Online Members Information
JAL Hotels Co., Ltd. and Hotel Okura Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “The Companies” together) shall handle personal information on Hotel Okura/-JAL Hotels Online Members in the following manner.
* Hotel Okura / JAL Hotels Online Members refer to those who have registered special IDs with JHC or HOC exclusively used for online reservations.
1. Management of Personal Information
The Companies shall, with a recognition of the importance of personal information submitted by members, strictly manage such information using computers, paying close attention to the handling thereof.
2. Shared Use
The Companies shall jointly use personal information provided by members in order to provide hotel services and services closely related to hotels, provide advertising and promotional materials and questionnaires including those relating to affiliated companies, conduct product development, and for any other work associated thereto.
(1) Shared data items: name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, email address, profession, employer (company, department, address, and telephone number),type of airline mileage program (aka FFP), FFP membership number, FFP tier, tier of membership, membership number, reservation history, lodging history, etc.
(2) Scope of Users: JHC, JHC Chain Hotels, alliance hotels of JHC, HOC, Member Hotels of OHR, group hotels in alliance with HOC, and Hotel Okura Group Companies(*1).
*1 Hotel Okura Group companies are Hotel Okura Enterprise Co., Ltd., Hotel Okura Space Solutions Co., Ltd., Continental Foods Co., Ltd. and Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd.
(3) Administrator: The Companies.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except for the abovementioned, the Companies shall not provide or disclose personal information to third parties unless members have given their consent in advance, or disclosure is required in accordance with laws and regulations, etc.
4. Inquiries, etc. Relating to Personal Information
If a member contacts the inquiry desk with an inquiry or request to alter or suspend the use of their personal information, such inquiry shall be dealt with in a swift and appropriate manner within reasonable bounds. In addition, the inquiry desk shall accept feedback relating to the handling of personal information. (Click here to submit your inquiry)
Revised on April 1st, 2013